In order to fully enjoy a bottle of wine's true aroma, it's important to keep it at the proper temperature, as serving it too cold will cause it to lose its flavor notes while excessively warm temperatures will speed up the aging process. However, whether you're a budding wine connoisseur or a true oenophile, you don't have to spend thousands of dollars building a home with wine cellar. Instead, a thermoelectric wine cooler such as the AKDY AZ-EA44EC-75 is a great, affordable way to keep your wine properly chilled.
The New AZ-EA44EC-75 wine cooler has a silver cabinet with stainless steel door trim. Its sleek design goes well with almost any decor.
Digital Temperature Control
This 32 bottle wine refrigerator has touch panel button controls with a digital temperature display for accurate temperature control.
Because the New AZ-EA44EC-75 has a thermoelectric cooling system, it uses no ozone-depleting chemicals such as CFCs or HCFCs, making it eco-friendly.
Holds Up to 32 Standard Wine Bottles
This wine cooler comes with 8 full-width, chrome-plated chrome shelves and provides plenty of space to store up to 32 standard bottles of wine.
Interior LED Light
The New AZ-EA44EC-75 has an interior blue LED light that gently illuminates your wine collection and adds visibility.
- Double Transparent Glass Windows, 16.2"W X 21"D X 31.7"H
- Electronic touchpad control provides precise temperature adjustments.
- LED Lighting Inside that Attractively Illuminates and Displays Your Wine Collection
- Thermoelectric fan cooling system with unnoticeable noise and vibration level
- Environmental Friendly with Low Energy Consumption and Efficient Heat Dissipation